Hello Mumbis fans! I’ve waited till this day to post new update to Mumbis. It’s mostly user interface, message boxes, buttons, etc. + camp design + heroes health and abilities are updated to utilize more of new work-out system.
Right now UI looks like this:
And camp (with console commands 😉 ) looks like this:
Right now red/brown area is to indicate player that he will go and scavenge by entering this area. Green area will indicate player that he will be leaving camp, by entering this area.
Every time You spawn a new camp You literately spawn a new camp, just like in those scavenge rounds. So when party will move on their journey they no longer feel like next camp is the exact same copy as the last one. On the other hand when your party will be camping, player can choose a character, and then go scavenge, and after he comes back, the camp will be the same camp just as he left it and not another random place. This will help player feel more immersion with surroundings.
Below list of things that what was changed:
– Updated Health Points UI
– Updated Action Points UI
– Created procedural generating algorithm for camps, for every environment that heroes can encounter
– Left-Click on other character, while player will be in the camp, can change controllable character in fly
– Left-Click on camp fire will make characters rest, replenish health and make some time fly
– Left-Click on backpack will move player to backpack/inventory tool
– Mouse hover over character will give player this character summary
– Mouse hover over camp crates will give player supplies summary
– Nerfed ambient light devour-nature of RAM
– Designed new death system compatible with new camp area (old one was not and caused some bugs)
– Limited hunter hero special abilities to always use action points
– Resolved a ton of bugs